About Marco Bass
"When it comes to my client’s injuries, from carbon monoxide poisoning to auto accidents, I do not accept low-ball offers. I’m an aggressive personal injury lawyer that demands top-dollar results. I do not hesitate to sue billion-dollar insurance companies. I’m determined to speak for those that cannot speak for themselves."
Born on the border, bred in San Antonio.
He is proud to have attended John Jay High School on Marbach Road where he played baseball under the guidance of legendary Coach Johnny Campos. He received his Bachelor’s degree, Master of Arts, and Doctor of Jurisprudence all from his beloved St. Mary’s University in the Westside of San Antonio.
At the age of 30, Marco was in a highly publicized jury trial. Lights, camera, action! For two-weeks, news cameras in the courtroom and all, this trial was featured every night on KSAT-12. After cutting his teeth, Marco was certain his love for the courtroom destined him to become a trial lawyer.
- State Bar of Texas
- American Association of Justice
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- San Antonio Trial Lawyers Association
- Top 40 under 40
- Mexican American Bar Association
- San Antonio Bar Association
- Western District of Texas (Federal)
- Southern District of Texas (Federal)
- Northern District of Texas (Federal)
- Easter District of Texas (Federal)
- J.D., St. Mary’s University School of Law
- B.A., Corporate Finance, St. Mary’s University School of Law
- M.A., International Relations, St. Mary’s University School of Law